Amalfi Slate Grey Urban Decorative Wall Panels are a wider than our regular decor panels with each measuring 400mm wide by 8mm Deep. With a matt finish they create a stunning effect in any room around the home and are available in an attractive range of finishes.
Our new Urban Collection is available in Concrete, Stone and Wood designs. These fabulous matt finished panels offer a strong subtle design alternative for any installation.
The Urban Collection is produced at 5.5kg sqm offering greater strength, rigidity and impact resistance than lighter constructed panels. Perfect for commercial installation where knocks and scrapes are more likely.
TITAN Decorative wall panels can be used with or without our range of PVC Panels Trims, helping to create a great finish to any of our decorative wall panels.
Features and Benefits
The benefits of using a higher specification PVC Panel to the customer are:
- Stronger construction providing greater impact and compression resistance
- Thicker smoother surface finish does not show cellular structure through the face and provides a better surface for the printed designs to be applied
- Better for cutting and working with during installation
- Close fitting robust joint between panels
Twin Wall Fixing Lip
- Eliminates the problem of the fixing lip splitting during installation that is so common with single lip panels
- Much easier to install if using screws as it provides greater control for the installer – this is because the screws have material for the threads to bite into
- When installing using screws the Twin Walled structure will compress as the screw is tightened to ensure that the screw head does not obstruct the joint when installing the next panel
PVC Material & Open Construction
- Light and easy to handle
- Better Insulation
- Rot proof
Panels are Class 1 Fire rated and are suitable for commercial and public sectors.